In addition to the Basic Laws this is declared as the Law of Tortoise
- In case of Theft, the thief shall pay back 4 times the value
of the stolen object, while also giving back the object.
If, for some reasons, the object cannot be given back or replaced,
the thief shall pay the victim another three times the value of the
If the value of the object can not exactly determined or if it's value
is below 5 platinum coins, the value shall be assumed to be 5 platinum
- Banished from the lands of Tortiose shall be Imps and Demons of any
origin. No harm shall be brought to this peaceful land from this
creatures of hell.
- Necromantic spells shall not be allowed in the domain of Tortoise.
No life shall be used to fullfill the wicked desires the evil servants
of dark gods have.
Especially banished shall be all spells, which
- summon or create the awesome creatures of damnation, called Imps or
- drain the force of life of other beeings, may it be to heal or feed
the user of the evil powers.
- render the victim bare of any will or freedom, so the spellcaster can
use them at will. Namedly forbidden are the spells of binding and
- vampirize on the powers of a sentient beeing to force another beeing
into life. The act of giving and taking live shall be reserved to
- Forbidden shall be the creation or use of the demons potion.
- Forbidden shall be the creation of the sign of bhaal, for the powers of
evil can take over the corpses of innocent victims for their wicked uses.
- Forbidden shall be the sacrifice of sentient beeings for praises of gods
or gains in power. Forbidden shall be it also for any other reason.
- Forbidden shall be the act of force against any citizen of Tortoise.
On the 9. day ( a Day of Humility ) in the month of the
octopus, 243 years after the big fire of Padorn
Blackroot, Judge of Tortoise
Approved: 9.15. 243 AF by Pierrot le fou, Master of the Rolls