The Constitution of the Xyllomer Courthouse System
- Justice will be available to all, whether or not they are a citizen of
- There will be area representation for the justice regions of the world,
defined by the wizards of the world. All area judges can be identified
by their regal red robe (ermine trimmed) and a Judges Staff.
- There will be a Master Judge, in charge of justice in the world.
Their official title will be 'The Master of the Rolls' and will be
identified by a royal blue robe trimmed with ermine, and a golden staff.
- People will have the right to appeal to the Master judge if an area
judge makes a decision they are not happy with. The wizards can
decide if the parties have to pay, and the Masters' decision is final.
- The judges can be of any disposition, good or bad. However the
wizards of the world prefer to see good and righteous judges, and
may influence people and the installation of judges to this end.
- The citizens of the world have the right to vote for an area judge,
only of the area they are registered in. Uncitizens have no right
to vote, as well as non-citizens.
- Each Citizen of the world also has the right to vote for the Master
Judge. Uncitizens have no right to vote, neither do non-citizens.
- All judge positions, including that of the Master has to be
decided by at least 55%, or a minimum of 6 out of 8 voting parties.
The judge position will get renewed automatically,(OOC once an RL week)
- The wizards of the world hold the right to alter and adapt the
constitution of the world at any time they wish. They also have the
right to add and remove any judges that they feel fit. They also
hold the right to alter the laws of any area, including area law.
- Constitutional amendments can be made by a meeting of citizens
and at least two wizards, at a date and a place arranged by the
Master Judge. However the wizards can over-rule the decisions
but obviously, if they do, it would seem stupid...
Law Udate II
Law Udate III