May it be known to all citizens of the realm and to all visitors:
The Senate of Tangradim, lead by Patrician Artasso of the House of
Palmanova, and by the grace of His Highness, Danilo Duke of
- acknowledging that recent events such as the discovery of new
lands as well as the influx of many strangers from said lands, have
given rise to grave concern among our population.
- recognising the abhorrent lawlessness of foreigners from the new
lands and the inability of said foreigners to adapt willingly to
our centuries old traditions and laws.
- obliged by its duty to protect the Duchy of Tangradim and its
His Highness, Danilo, Duke of Tangradim and his
family; the members of the Senate; and all others who live, trade
and work here declares:
- All those visiting our Duchy will be required to register
themselves truthfully at the Tangradim Registry, located on
Palace Square. Not complying with this requirement may result in
loss of privileges such as access to public services including
access to the City of Tangradim itself. In addition, shop, inn and
trading privileges may be withheld.
- Citizenship may be granted to foreigners with good standing in
our Duchy, at the discretion of the Senate.
- In order to deal with the expected severe increase in criminal
behaviour and to allow the Senate sufficient time for its normal
duties, the Office of a Judge will be created in our realm. His
duties will consist of executing the law as proclaimed by the
Senate and, where appropriate, advising the Senate on legal matters
as well as ways of how to deal with foreign criminals.
Those wishing to serve the Duchy of Tangradim as judge, may sent a
written to the Speaker of the Senate, including information on
their qualifications for such office, on personal and financial
situation, as well as any links to official bodies such as
governments or guilds in their present land of residence.
- Until such a judge has been appointed, all crimes are to be
reported directly to the Speaker of the Senate.
For the Senate of Tangradim,
Mirtano of the House of Fiuminca,
Speaker of the Senate